Monday, October 24, 2011

New Headdresses!!!

Hello Lovelies~

 The other day I was so excited to wake up and find this on my front porch...


The cute stickers were not part of the package, they are just there so no one can see all of my adress and stalk me.

I was so excited, I opened it as quick as the packing tape would allow me and this is what I received!


The first is a Pink cherry head round with pearls and rhinstones! The first time I saw this accessory was on the Metamorphose website last year or so and I liked it, but never ever thought about getting it. I've never thought of pink as my color and to be honest, I actually got this to give away at my upcoming tea party, but the moment I set eyes on it, I fell in love. Completely and utterly in love. I've even found a great fabric to make a matching skirt ^_^

This read round has a comb on the back to hold it in place which is a great feature!




and a picture of it worn....



The next tiem I pulled out of the package was this wonderful headdress.

This must have been a release I missed, because I've never seen it on the site before, but Meta created something simple and beautiful with this headdress. The bows on either side are removeable...



If you look close, you can see that the eyelet that runs down the middle of the headdress has hearts on it. It's so cute! So very very cute! I like them both, but honestly....I like the head round more ^_^

 I am so excited to go to Nebraskon with new accessories! I even have something to give away at my party.

Thank you to the seller of these wonderful items. They well have a good home with me.

2 comments:

MissVermilion said...

The cherry headdress is just too cute!Suits you perfectly

AngelShinigami said...

Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...