Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Good News and Bad News...

Hello Lovelies~

 For the last six months I have been trying to find a way to reply to your comments in such a way that you would actually be alerted to the fact that I had replied, so last night I tackled the problem with the help of three people, one of whom was the most help and actually solved the problem ^_^

So for the Good News~

 I have istalled Disqus and can now reply to your comments! It is a bit glitch-y but I am going to give it a month. Give it a fair run.

Now the Bad News~

 Upon installing Disqus all or your wonderful comments were lost and will not import.

So I want to take this moment to thank everyone that has commented on any post. I read all of them and they all warm my heart and make me smile. Thank you for reading and shareing your thoughts with me.

 Kat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...