Monday, February 20, 2012

Another spa night at home ^_^

Hello Lovelies~

Today was another hard day at work, but it was also the last day of our President's Day sale and so everyone and their mother was in trying to scoop up as many great deals as they could. Mad houses would be calmer...I swear it! Lol ^_^ So tonight I am doing another relaxing at home spa night.

 This time I am useing 'Freeman's Beautiful Avacado and Oatmeal Facial Clay'....


I have never used this mask before, so it's a fun new experience ^_^ The clay is a light green, almost Mint green in color, to be honest, I was expecting something a little darker in color, not that the color really matters. I had to laugh a bit when I realized I was wearing light pink pajama bottoms that were covered in roses, a light blue tank top, multi colored pastel yarn bows and had a light mint green mask covering my face. I feel all kinds of colorful tonight!

 More on the results of my mask later, but for now we'll move on to the next step in my spa night. My nails! What spa night is complete without it? This is half for fun and half for nasesity. I broke two nails while at work ~_~!


This is an old picture, but it is the color I painted my nails tonight and just didn;t feel like taking a new picture of it. ^^;

 The color is O.P.I.'s 'Warm and Fozzie' from the release of 'The Muppets'. It was the only color I was able to get from the collection and it makes me a bit sad, but I love it to death and have already used half the bottle. It looks great on me and I say that in full knowledge of the fact that normally I wear browns a bit akwardly. 


Here is a swatch of the color I did a few months back. Look how it practically glows bronze! I love it so much!!!

 Ok, So I just washed off my facial and my skin is all tingly. But after an hour my skin is still soft and smooth. The oatmeal calmed the redness in my skin and some of the small bumps I was worrying over were soothed away.

I really enjoy a good spa night. next on my agenda.... >.>.....a wonderful pedicure!!!!

2 comments:

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

What a gorgeous color! OPI comes up with the funniest color names. :)

Does that mask have any fragrance in it? I'm dying for a good face mask but everything I find has perfume of some kind in it, which I don't like one bit. I'm okay with natural scents (like from essential oils) but anything artificial makes my eyes burn and gives me a sneeze attack!

Alyssa Pritchett said...

Those masks work a wonder for my skin! :)

http://survivingcollegefashionably.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...