Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fight for the right to be thought of as everything but a sexual playtoy~!

Hello Lovelies~

 Today I was going to post about sweet treats you could make your loved one this Valentine's Day, but instead I think everyone needs to be made aware of this...Horrible Mess that has the ability to destroy years of hard fought acceptance the Lolita community has ground out in the world.

We are not wearing frills for the sexual thrill of it!

  Please help spread the word about this and please please please!!!! PLEASE! Sign the petition to STOP this Documentary Poster from circulating and with enough signatures, we can get a Formal Apology and a Retraction of this inflammatory movie poster!!

PLEASE SIGN!



Do you really want people thinking about this poster when we say we are Lolita? I know I don't want my extended family to -ever- see this poster!

1 comment:

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

I feel the same about the sexualization of Goth girls. I'm SICK to death of hearing knee-high shiny boots referred to as "hooker boots" or even worse terms. :( Just because we wear things that might be body-conscious, or even revealing at times, doesn't mean it's an advertisement for sex. It might be a celebration of the beauty of the female form, but that is VERY different. I hope this petition works - it would be a step in the right direction.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...