Saturday, February 4, 2012

New tea treats!

Hello Lovelies~

 Just the other day I was at work and a friend of mine came in and before I knew it, she was running out of the store and coming back in with this beautiful box.


I didn't get to open it until I got home, but she told me she had had my Christmas gift with her for the past couple of weeks, hoping we would run into one another, and we finally did ^_^ But as I said, I only got to open it when I got home, and oh my goodness! I was so so so blown away!




Isn't this pattern beautiful?? I am so excited to have tea now, I am currently making blueberry scones and brewing Lavender Sage Citrus tea and I'm staying curled up inside my home with soft crafts I need to finish and a good pot of tea.

 What do you do when it snows?

3 comments:

MaMMaMoon said...

oh my how pretty! <3
definately makes one yearn for tea and cakes ^^v luvly prezzie!
MMxoxo

Lolitadewdrop said...

Aw that's lovely. I really like dainty tea sets. :)

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

So lovely! I like how you photographed it on your computer; it's a nice juxtaposition of comfort and work. You are making me crave some hibernation/pampering time. It rarely snows here, so I'll just have to pretend. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...