Monday, August 13, 2012

Vintage Shopping and Cupcakes

Hello Lovelies~

 The other day I went out to lunch with a friend and she took me to the cutest vintage shop afterwards as a pre-birthday outing!

I looked through everything and saw a lot of nice hats and pretty gloves, but when I saw these glasses...I knew I had to have them!!

  I has been looking for a good pair of pink 50's styled glasses and I FINALLY found a pair! And not only that....they are vintage 50's! They are a solid metal frame and a light rose pink color.





Just the other day my friend and fellow blogger Violet LeBeaux and I were talking about cat eye styled glasses and where to get them. I am so excited to own these ^_^

 After shopping we went out for cupcakes!

From top left to right we have the Chocolate Habanero cupcake, The Black and White cupcake, and the Sweet and Salty cupcake. Bottom left to right we have a Chocolate Croissant, Dulce de Leche cupcake, and the Strawberry Mango cupcake.


Don't the cupcakes look yummy?


Below is a bonus picture of my friend. She is a beautiful gal and we both agree, she is a perfect 10! ^_~

4 comments:

Alexandriaweb said...

Those glasses are super cute :D

Violet LeBeaux said...

Such a great find! Are you going to deco the ends too? I love your dress here and the cupcakes look so yummy!

Celeste @ Becoming beautiful said...

Those glasses look so cool! I think you should definitely deco them haha.

AngelShinigami said...

I may just have to Deco them a bit ^_^ I have everything I need I think...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...