Monday, August 6, 2012

Life is all about....

Hello Lovelies~

 The word of the day is 'Balance'. Have you ever looked around and said to yourself, 'It's all to much!'?!... I know I have. Between two jobs, sleep, trying to craft, and having a social life, my world is making me dizzy it's spinning so fast! More times than not I am slipping and dropping one thing or another trying to try and keep everything together.


I have come to realize that life is all about Balance. Working myself to exhaustion then coming home to blog and sew before making plans with friends that I can't always keep, (which upsets me and them and I am very sorry about it.)... it's not working and over the last month I have come to the conclusion that something will have to give!

 So to save myself the pain of becoming a work-a-holic, I will be going back down to one job.

It was a hard choice, one that I'm very sad about, but these things do happen. We make these choices all the time be it paying bills verses getting a new dress, or staying home to help out with the house work rather than run off with friends to have fun.

 Never forget to take time for yourself. If you find life closing in around you, it's ok to disappear for a bit to center yourself again.

Here are some pictures I have been inspired by this last month. I hope they inspire you as well and remind you that when everything is in balance, beauty is more easily appreciated.











  To end this post, I'd like to leave you with a few words that have been a guiding light through the tough times. They aren't mine, and I don't know who said them first, but they ring true.

"Learn to Balance a Dream and a Job until your Dream becomes your Job."


(( All of these pictures were found on Weheartit.com))

1 comment:

Celeste @ Becoming Beautiful said...

Oh yes, I do agree. You really need to re-evaluate from time to time and just pull yourself back. I find I overcommit time and time again just because I'm so eager to try everything and have a go at everything. But in the end, you just burn yourself out and that doesn't benefit anybody!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...