Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's Deco time!

Hello Lovelies~

 Here's the mail, it never fails.
 It makes me want to wag my tail.
 When it comes I want to wail! ~ Mail~~~~~~!

Lol!

 Today I woke up to find a treat in my mailbox ^_^

 Deco&Deco volume 4! ...to be honest, I don't remember ordering it. I thought I ordered the August 'Nail Up', but this is the magazine I really wanted, so I'm more than pleased with it.

Inside I found so much inspiration!!!!

  Step by step lessons in everything from rhinestone deco...


And look at the beautifully done pieces that others have made. They are so amazing!


To polymer clay and food deco!



Out of the whole magazine, this is the most amazing piece.


So that's my excitement of the day. I am off to read though and stare at lessons until I can make something as creative and imaginative ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...