Monday, November 14, 2011

Playing with Clay!!!

Hello Lovlies~

 Last week I was inspired by a friend of mine to play with Sculpy clay! She had the cutest twisted clay braclet and I fell in love with it. So I decided to make my own!

 This is the result of the twisting, rolling, and cutting that I did all night...


I put jewlrey loops through the soft clay so I could just hook them together when I was done. A step that I have yet gotten to, but totally plan on it tomorrow. But what I really wanted to show off was the other cuteness I made.

 Ready?....



                                                           It's a SQUIRREL!!!!

And now from another angle!



It's fat little squirrel! So so cute!!! I added a jewlery hoop so I could make it into a Necklace ^_^

 So, that's what I did tonight. What did you do?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...