Saturday, November 12, 2011

Late night Suprises!

Hello Lovelies~

 After a great day out shopping with a friend, I returned home to find a package on my door step. I've ordered a few things in the last month, so I was excited to find out what was inside. Of all the things I've ordered, I only paid for this on the 8th, so that it's the first to arrive is even more excited!


My new Metamorphose dress!!!!

 Ok, so it's new to me, not actually new, but I love it. It's the Marine Border Shirring JSK in the Tri-Color option.



This is the perfect little summer outfit, but I plan on wearing it in the winter as well. I think a nice dark blue turtle neck and a pair of thick tights will compliment this piece nicely.


But for now, white socks and a cardigan will have to do ^_^

 What do you think? have you gotten anything new lately?

2 comments:

~Ms Moon~ said...

That`s adorable. ^^<3
Glad u`re happy with your new meta. ^^d Promised myself not to shop for anything until xmas...
haha..like that`s going to keep.
Got a BtSSB pannier just screaming for my name! ^^d hih
Have a great day! ^^v MMxoxo

Nikki said...

Super cute ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...