Friday, July 15, 2011

Up coming Events!

Hello Lovelies~

 There are a lot of events coming up in my area and I am so excited to attend everything. I thought I'd share my schedule with you so you'd know what was going on in the area as well ^_^ and of course, a sneak peek list of up coming posts ^_~

July 16th : Younkers Summer Make Up Trend Event

July 22-23 : OSFest (A local Scifi convention where I'll be hosting panels)

July 26th : Elizabeth Arden launch of their new Gift Set (Which I've already pre ordered ^_^ )

August 1st : Girls night out at Bare Escentuals ( We will be getting to see the new 'Wild at Heart' collection Demonstrated. I also have this collection on Pre Order ^_^ )

August 27th : Why...That's my birthday! So of course something awesome will be planned ^_^

 More events and pictures as they happen or get planed, but that's it for the update!

Kat

1 comment:

[Hime☆Dolly] said...

Oh my. Your birthday's a day before mine!

Enjoy the events; they sound like a lot of fun. :3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...