Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Inspiration

Hello Lovelies~

 It has been a little while since my last post, but I have a good reason, I swear! >.>...ish. It's not that I've been lazy....o.o Ah...I see you don't believe me. It's ok. I don't believe me either ^_^

This past week I have been getting ready to go visit family and as such I have been trying to clean my house and get my clothes together.

Visiting family always makes me nervous and anxious. *sigh*

But I have a few things planned for while I'm gone including, but not limited to, Make up reviews, A few Video Tutorials, and pictures of my trip on my Instagram! And to think, I'll only be gone 10 days. Lol.

 For today though, I thought I'd share a few pictures from Weheartit.com that are inspiring me for Valentine's Day this year.











 If you can't tell, I want to make cute treats for those I love this year. Whether it's filling a box with candy hearts that taste like chalk on a good day, but the messages are adorable. Or it's making chocolate strawberry bark. This year's Valentine's day is going to be Sweet ^_~*

 I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

DuskRose_Dreaming said...

I know what you mean, itmakes me anxious too. But my, what lovely and tastylooking sweets those are. ^u^ Speaking of lovely, I like your background a lot! I wear mostly gothic, but your background reminds me of the things I like about sweet loli. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...