Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Trip update!!!

Hello Lovelies~

   Today is just a small update on how my trip is going. I got a bit of a rushed start and forgot the phone with all the cool data on it at home, which is now about three or four states away, so instead of updating Instagram, I am posting picture and trip updates on my facebook, which if you would like to add me as a friend, please let me know you are from here, I tend not to add random friend requests. ^^;

So far everything is going well and I am looking forward to all of the fun detours that make trips worth while. I am also keeping my eye out for good Antique shops. One never knows what you'll find amongst the clutter ^_^

Look forward to my first tutorial of the year on Friday, and I'll give you a hint....it's all about the Sparkle!

 Thanks for reading!

Kat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...