Saturday, January 19, 2013

Glam Bag/ Ipsy Bag Review: January: Super Stars!

Hello Lovelies~

 January is all about trying out new things. Making a new start. Making promises to yourself that you totally intend on keeping!....even if you only actually follow through on one of them.

This year, I promise to try new things, organize my room, Blog More, not let work take over my life, get a new job, loose 10 lbs. by March, and pay better attention to my budget. Luckily, this week I received something in the mail that allows me to fulfil two of the things on my 'Promises to Myself' list.

First! Pay attention to my Budget!

 Some of ya'll know that last year I started receiving my 'Glam Bag', which is now called 'Ispy Bag', and it's $10 a month for a full bag of deluxe sized beauty products! I decided $120 a year is a good price to pay to keep my inner shopaholic in check.

By the time I've checked out all of the products and reviewed them in one way or other, it's the next month and a new bag is being sent out. For anyone who loves quality makeup and beauty products while not breaking the bank, Check out Ipsy.com.

 So, Let's see what I got this month in my bag!


This is the Eye liner brush from SOHO with the Ergonomic dips, which I'm not a fan of, but the brush is so soft and really is a good brush.

  Its $7.99 regularly.


Big Sexy Hair Hair Spray 1.5 ounces. I am not one for hair spray, it tends to make my curls sticky and fall down anyways, but I am going to give this a try the next time I do a Hime up do.

 Regularly $12.99 for this size.
 


Argan Oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, grown organically in Morocco. Argan Oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing skin as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, treating spilt ends, and softening cuticles.  It's said to be gentle enough to use on all skin types and is known to help with skin conditions including acne, eczema and rosacea. I am using it to fade a few scares I have on my hands.

 This size is normally $14.



I don't usually wear red and I was really hoping for the soft cream color, but there will be more on this at the bottom of the post.

Regularly $13.


This is my favorite product this month. I absolutely love the smell and it's made my hands so soft, even with as much as I wash hands, they haven't dried out yet!

 Blood Orange, a small touch of raspberries and strawberries, Italian Sweet Oranges, and Mandarin Oranges. This Body Butter practically transports my to my favorite deserted Mediterranean beach, lush and full bodied....it's perfect.

 Anyone who likes oranges, I would recommend this to you.

Buy It Here!

$7

All in a cute Make up bag. Ok...so let's add it all up!

  $ 7.99
  $12.99
  $14.00
  $13.00
+$ 7.00
---------
$54.98

All of that for $10, I this that's Fabulous!


 So, I said this post would cover two things, well, it will also cover, 'Try New Things'. If you read up top I mentioned Red really isn't my color. But I must say...this red isn't terrible.



It isn't something I'll wear all the time, but it'll be a nice color for Valentines day. ^_^ It does chip easily though, so make sure you use a base coat and top coat when using this nail polish and remember, Apply Responsibly. (Nailtini's slogan)

 Thanks for reading!!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...