Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Product Reveiw: Living Proof: No Frizz Styling Cream

Hello Lovelies~

 I recently signed up for a monthly makeup bag and while the first bag I got in June was a bit of a let down and not worth showing off, but I did get one product I really liked!

                           Living Proof's Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream


I am not one to normally use styling products in my hair. but my hair is very dry and this summer is just making it worse!

 To use: Liberally coat your damp hair from root to tip. Then comb through and either allow to dry, or style as usual.

I let mine dry before styling, just for reference. Below is a picture of the product in my hair. As you can see my hair isn't weighed down or saturated, which was nice because it didn't take forever to dry after the cream was applied.


Once dry, my hair was soft and felt like velvet. I could actually run my fingers through my hair!!

   And this is the result after styling!!!  On a 98 degree day with a humidity of 67%, my hair stayed smooth and curly rather than a frizzy mess.




This is just one product in a whole line of hair care products which included Shampoo, Conditioner, a Leave in Conditioner, a Styling Spray, and the Styling Cream.

 As for the price, at . 2 oz. for $15, 4 oz. for $26, and 8 oz. for $36, it is more expensive than your average styling product. I used a little less than 2 oz. on my hair, but most people don't have hair that reaches their hips, so 2 oz. might got further for some than others.

RESULTS: I would recommend this for anyone that has difficult to style or dry hair. This product has no silicons or oils, it's sulfate free and leave the hair beautifully manageable, even the next day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...