Saturday, July 14, 2012

Estee Lauder's Spring Trend Event!

Hello Lovelies~

 Today I attended the Trend event held by Estee Lauder at my local Younkers. here is what I wore today.


Today I wore my Pink and Blue plaid Baby, the Stars Shine Bright JSK, my Baby head round, and my new crochet wedges.



I took off my hair accessories and this is a picture of me after primer, concealer, foundation, and powder.



This the lovely makeup artist that did my foundation and lay the ground work for my eyes to be done by the amazing National Makeup Artist, Suzanne Carr.


This is my mom! Isn't her make up beautiful?


This is how my eyes turned out! I love this look and it is SO easy! I'll demonstrate it soon.



And this is the finished look!!! I am so pleased with how it turned out.


Here is the make up card she created for me of the make up so I can do it myself at home.


And this is Suzanne. Isn't she beautiful?! She is a wonderful lady and I was so pleased to get to meet her. Having her do my make up was an amazing honor.


This is my good friend Den. She is always beautiful, but her make up artist really enhanced her features.



And at the end of the day, this is the haul and just think....I only spent $30 ^_^  (please ignore the dishes ^^; My mum set it all out and I took the pictures before I realized.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...