Thursday, June 12, 2014

Product Review ~Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum


Hello Lovelies~

 A few weeks ago, my friend brought me a gift as a housewarming of sorts and I was very excited because I usually see products like this and long for them, but pass them by as to expensive...but then buy a $30 DVD. >.>....Yeah. You can see where my priorities tend to lie.

This is 'Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum' by Organix. It is Sulfate free, Helps to repair damaged hair, and mend split ends and frizziness, which happen to all hair types, but is particularly bad when you have curls or strong waves.

Organix Coconut Milk adds strength and elasticity to weak, brittle, and damaged hair. It helps protect longer hair by reducing everyday damage and has unique blend of organic coconut oil and silk and keratin protein to instantly repair dry, damaged, coarse and chemically treated hair.

 Sounds like a Miracle in a Bottle, doesn't it?  But does this product really do all that it claims? If it does I will build it an alter.

In the last few month my hair has become sad and flat and I am getting split ends. It's falling out and breaking much to easily....it makes me want to cry most days.

 I've been trying DIY hair masks, leave in conditioners, hot oil, noting was working to get moisture back in and repair the brittle-ness. So when I got the Organix, which promises such amazing things, I figured 'Why not? Nothing to Lose'.

I've been using it for a week now and I must say, while it hasn't been the bottled Phoenix Feathers it claims to be, it has made a visible difference.

 Was it heavy?

  No, but it wasn't weightless either. It was a nice light weight styling product that smooths through hair nicely but takes a bit to wash the residue off your hands.

4/5

How is it Packaged?

 This may not be a big question for you, but it is for me. Glass bottles, while cool, don't tend to be reusable and when they are done we throw them away (I always forget to recycle) to be filler in a trash heap somewhere which isn't good for the environment.

But Organix bottles are eco-friendly. Each manufactured from recycled materials. So no matter what, whether it's recycled or thrown away, it's not going to harm the environment

 .(Organix is also a Animal testing free company so that is a big bonus for me!)

5/5


How Does is Smell?

 What's the first thing you do after looking at the package and reading the instruction? That's right, you smell it. But some products you have to buy blind due to seals and all that so you get it home and it smells like death and dying or chemical sweet....

But this Coconut Milk Serum smells like the beach and tanning lotion. It's tropical and is perfect for those of us who have to lay by a concert pool and dream of the ocean.

5/5


What Does it Cost?

 I wasn't expecting this product to be less than $12.50. I really wasn't. But When I went searching online, I found it available on multiple sites for $6.99.

$6.99 for 4 fluid ounces. that'll last 5 months or so with every other day use. Not bad at all.  

 5/5





                         My hair last week when I wasn't using the Organix Serum.




                                        My hair after using the Serum or four days.





My hair is softer and stronger than before. After four days I already have less hair wrapped around my pony tail holders and in my hair brush. I am looking forward to good things as times goes on.


Over All! ~ 4.5/5

Recommended!!!

I will be getting this again. I think it'll stay in my hair care regime for a long time to come.

 Thanks for reading!



 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...