Friday, June 13, 2014

Food Friday ~ Hello Kitty BLTs

Hello Lovelies~

 I'm sure some of you have seen these online or in stores, some of you may even own one, which I know at least one of you does ^_~

Today I am showing off my Hello Kitty Toaster!

 I've had it for a long time, but am only now getting around to opening it and using it. And I love it!!!

Feel my love through the pictures I couldn't stop taking!




This was on the '2' setting, as you can see, it toasted well, but no Hello Kitty.


This was on the '3' setting, as you can see it toasted to well and there IS a Hello Kitty!
 

                                              '2' and a smidge resulted in Kitty's eyes.


                                                    And '2.5' was dark, but still edible!


After all of the Toast was made, we decided to make Triple Decker BLTs! They were SO good.

 I hope you enjoy your Food Friday and celebrate the Full Moon Tonight! Pet all black cat you see and tell them they are beautiful! (It combats the bad luck ^_~)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

JeneeNicole said...

Ooo~ I have this toaster! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...