Monday, November 26, 2012

Inspirational Photos - November

Hello Lovelies~

 A lot has been going on in my life these last few weeks. I lost my job, got a new one, and have been dealing with other personal issues that are still not concluded and until they are, I would prefer to keep them to myself. But I thought I'd share with you a few of the pictures I've found over the month that has kept my spirits up.




             This one says to me, 'There is Beauty and Grandeur in the world, and one day, you'll see it for yourself'.





            This one appeals to the OTT sweet lolita in me that will never see the light of day. All those layers would last for maybe one or two pictures before I stripped them off and they ended up in my purse for the day.



This one inspired me for the hair. It's a cute and different way to wear pigtails and a cute wig color to boot.










                                                 This quote is embroidered on my heart.



I hope you find these pictures inspiring! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...