Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Bunny Day Everyone!!!

Hello Lovelies~

 Was the Easter Bunny good to you? Did you dress up and go to church, or are you the stay at home and cook type? Me? I'm the stay at home and cook type ^_^

I am usually dressed up and active, so today I decided to lounge in cute pajamas and make chicken-y goodness with my mom. We dyed eggs and will paint out nails, probably do a facial mask later on and experiment with new hair styles while watching bad for me reality t.v. .

 So, onto what the Easter Bunny brought me! I must have been a good girl this year, because I got some awesome stuff.


This year, my mom and I decided not to do actual baskets. I mean, once Easter is over, what do you do with them? You put them away for the next year, right? But you never reuse them. You just buy new ones. So this year we got cute boxes that we can use later.


o.o....who is this? This is Vanilla Cream! I love lambs, I have since I was very little. So seeing her perched upon the t.v. was so awesome!!!!




Candy! What Easter is complete without it?


I have never tried the vinyl full nail decals. So I am excited to tried these out. ^_^



New nail colors. Red, gold, and Rose Gold Shimmer.



And finally! Isn't it pretty? I have been playing with purple lipstick lately. This is Covergirl's 'Embrace', number 335.


It's a beautiful color. I am really hoping it doesn't turn out to mauve on my lips.



This is my 'Easter Basket'. Isn't it pretty? It'll look lovely in my room.

 I hope ya'll have a great Easter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...