Thursday, March 22, 2012

Outfit Post! 3-20-12 - 3-22-12

Hello Lovelies~

 It's another on of those weeks were I've just been feeling great! Getting up, doing my hair in more simple, but fun styles, so being the great blogger that I am I thought I'd share ^_~

So starting with 3-20-12 we have....





The dress is an off brand dress I've had forever. It's so comfortable and easy to slip on and go, I love it for the summer! In keeping with the easy summer style of the outfit, I wore light make up and played up my lips rather than my eyes.

3-21-12



For Wednesday I went with a earth tone look. The shirt is something I found at Walmart a three or so years ago and the skirt is an old ITS design. I liked the hairstyle from Tuesday so much, I decided to do it again!


3-22-12



Today I was running a bit late, so I didn't do a lot with my hair. Instead, I pulled it back with my Gothic tiara and matched the outfit to it. I made the skirt myself and the shirt is again...from walmart ^_^  I was wearing purple eyeliner earlier in the morning, but by the time I took this picture, it had faded.

 So! Today I decided to treat my mom to a lunch out due to the fact that she has just completed a very large school project and she deserved it~!

I happened to win a pair of free buffet tickets in a small black jack tournament and so that's where we went!




The buffet was making fresh pasta and so I got some! Italian sausage, Broccoli, Black Olive, and Crab Alfredo with a hint of Garlic and Basil....so good!

 I hope you enjoy your Thursday as much as I have!!!

1 comment:

Violet LeBeaux said...

I love all of those outfits, especially the second one! You have amazing hair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...