Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Getting Organized! Make up round up, part 1

Hello Lovelies~

 Now that my room in getting organized to the point that I may eventually be able to set up my vanity and before I can do that, I have to organize my make up. Figure out what I want to keep and what I don't. So while I do that, I thought I'd share what I have with all of you ^_^

So this will be a picture heavy post, just a warning.

 First I'm going to show off my lipstick collection!


So here is the whole collection, minus the stuff in my personal make up bag which I'll be showing off later.



These four were part of a giant set of make up that I got for Christmas years ago, I've never used them, so most likely I'll be getting rid of them....


From left to right, we have Brown, Mauve, Red, and Pink. Nothing more fancy than that. but the thing about cheep lipstick is that you get what you pay for.


Cheep colors stain. This picture is after the lipstick was removed and an hour later I was still off color. The pain of cheep colors.


          Next we have some of my more favorite colors.  Some newer, some older, but all still use able.



From left to right, we have Raspberry Ice from a company I can't remember, Rose Gold from Covergirl, Ruby Luster from Maybelline, and Pink Chic by Rimmel London. Pink Chick is my favorite of the four and it's so creamy! Lasts for hours. Rimmel is a great company.


                                     Next we move on to the glosses and stains...


From left to right we have Bianca from Buxom, Best friends from Bareminerals, Covergirl Outlast lips stain shade 435 and 415, and a cute baby pink from Sally's beauty supply.


                     More gloss, though I don't wear these as much as the colors above.


From left to right we have a clear gloss, a watermelon flavored chap stick that can not be seen, but tastes great, Tinted lip gloss from Bath and Body works color 1137, and Loreal Color Shine : Back up Dancer.


last but not least, we have a creamy nude gold color from an on line shop called Aromaleigh. She does a wonderful line of Lolita colors and while this didn't look that great on me, I would get more of the other colors if they were still available.



As you can see, it's a super light nude gold, It's called Creampuff!

1 comment:

Violet LeBeaux said...

Wow! Thanks for all of these swatches, you have such a pretty collection!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...