Friday, December 9, 2011

All the Small Things...

Hello Lovelies~

 Seems like a lot has happened to me over the last few weeks, and yet, in the same time, it's like nothing of monumental importance has occurred. But isn't that with life is? A series of small joys all clustered together to make a full and exciting life.

So! Where should I start?.....How about with the newest acquisitions to my room?

 The other day I was at Walmart and saw the most beautiful black and white pictures that I just had to have. At the time of my not quite impulse buy, I wondered what I was going to do with them. I'll be the first to admit that these pictures don't fit in with the Rococo theme I'm going for in my room, but I knew I couldn't pass them up.

I took them home, put one of them up and found I didn't have another free nail to hand the second, so while it's not hung, it's still displayed.

 Want to see the pictures???



Ta da!!! Two of the most beautiful women in all of history. Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. If I could find a picture of Elizabeth Taylor, I'd be completely content.

 International Lolita Day, the winter version, just passed and while I stayed in most of the day and watched Doctor Who all day, I did go out and get new slippers. They are super cute and they support breast cancer awareness.



See the ribbons on the side? I plan to remove those and reposition them on a more cute design. ... But that's another post....

And for my final joy of the week, as I told a friend just the other day, I have been obsessed with nail polish lately. My favorite color of my latest purchaces, is 'Warm and Fozzie' by OPI.

 OPI released several colors for 'The Muppet Movie', which was a great movie by the way and if you haven't seen it yet, you should. From 'Pepe's Purple Passion' to 'Excuse e' Moi' all of the colors were wonderful. Sadly they are limited edition and 'Warm and Fozzie' was the only color the shop I was in had left.


It's a beautiful gold chocolate tan color with deep inset shimmer. It takes two to three coats to get it looking on the nails like it does in the bottle.



This is after three regular coats. not to light, not to thick.

 So, that is my past week in a nut shell! Hope you enjoied it and I hope to hear from you soon ^_^ Look forward to my up coming posts where I show off my newly designed slippers ^_~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...