Thursday, May 26, 2011

Simple Yarn Hairbow

Hello Lovelies~

 This post is going to be quick, but I do have some longer indepth posts coming up in June with will cover a range of topics from getting started in Lolita with things you already have in your closet and reviews for a local Chocolatire I have fallen head over heel for.

So, on with the show, so to speak ^_~


I used my Cellphone as a base and wrapped yarn around it length wise until I had as much as I wanted, then carefully slid it off, making sure to not let it unravel. I then wrapped yarn around the middle and secured it with a knot when I was pleased with the look. I added an Alligator clip and Tadah!

 Here it is worn, but I'll have a better pictutre of it worn on Friday.


It may look odd, but I didn't think of having anyone else take the picture ^^;

 Hope you like it and try it for yourself. I didn't spend anything on this as I already had the supplies, but yarn isn't that expencive, maybe $3 for they multi pastel color type I used, and the hair clips are about $3 for a package of 5, so I hope you'll all go out and try this for yourself!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...