Friday, December 17, 2010

Sally Girl Eye Shadow Review

Hello Lovelies~

 While out shopping the other day, I found myself in a local beauty shop called Sally's. It's a small shop stuffed with everything one might want for Hair Care, Nail Care, as well as a nice assortment of cosmetics.

Now I'm not normally one for cheep eye shadows, I usually can't find one that doesn't need to be retouched in three or so hours, doesn't smear, or feel to heavy. So when I saw Sally's was having a sale on their own line of cosmetics called 'Sally Girl', I didn't have high hopes. But, never one to pass up a .99 cent sale, I looked over their colors and found a strong peach that I just had to try.






As you can see, it's a small, pocket sized eye shadow holder, so on the down side, it might be easy to loose if misplaced, but on the upside, it has a lot of shadow in it. I'll get tons of use out of this!



 This is my left eye with out the shadow...










And my right eye with the shadow.














 I applied the shadow with my finger because I wanted to actually feel the texture of the powder and I was pleasantly surprised to find that felt like velvet! It was so silky smooth it was crazy. It moved across my skin with ease and gave great coverage and the pigment is exactly what I had hoped for. I wore this shadow for six hours and didn't need to retouch it once.

All and all, I'm very happy with my great find and will defiantly be going back for more soon!

1 comment:

Kassidy said...

I have two of these little guys!

In bright green and a plain pink. They really do last. You should buy more because on the sides, there are slots that you can use to fit them all together to make a row of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...