Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trend Report!

Hello Lovelies~

 With Christmas right around the corner I haven't haven't been as attentive to you as I should, but in my week or so of down time, I did stumble across a cute trend everyone is going to love!

The trend I'm talking about is Fur! Or, more specifically, Fur Collars and Tails.






Fur collars are perfect for the winter. You can add them to coats or over any sweater to give it a touch of cuteness or elegance, depending on what you're going for. Innocent World was the first brand I was release just the fur collar, one that wasn't connected to any jacket or coat, though it had the ability to be. It was Released in 2009 in both a fawn, or Dear Spotted print, as well as a plain chocolate brown.

 On to the next half of this trend. Tails.

While tails have yet to reach the Lolita community, they are very big with Gyrau and Gals.





Multi colored.... big and fluffy....I don't see a down side to this adorable trend. I wear a tail myself sometimes, though usually only around the Renascence Fairs.

 Following this trend can add some whimsy and fun to a casual outfit and would be an awesome addition to any Deco Lolita outfit, or even and Fairy Kei look, how cute! Not brave enough to walk around with a tail connected to your belt loops? Connect it to you purse instead. It's a perfectly viable option and still allows you to join in this playful trend.

Please note, these awesome pictures belong to Japanese Streets, which is an amazing trend following blog. Go check them out! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...