Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Kiss the Rain ~ April Inspirations

Hello Lovelies~

 April is here. This year seems to be flying by so fast and before we know it the ground will be a sea of multi colored flowers with the help of rain and the hopes for warm weather.

This month I am looking to water to wash away the worries and pain I've been dealing with for the past few months. And in April, that means rain.

 I love the rain. Shower, Storm, Gentle, or Hard, I love it when it rains. I always feel so clean after it rains, so revived. I hope this month brings you new beginnings and fresh out looks on anything that you feel that has become stagnate in your life.

All of these images were gotten from Weheartit.com.



















Thanks for reading! Let me know what's inspiring you this month!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...