Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Updates all around

Hello Lovelies~

 June was a month of changes for me. I am looking for a new job, just had a fantastic interview and if all goes well, by next month I'll have a whole lot more make up reviews for ya'll ^_~* I also changed my look a bit...






I went blonde!

 It was a bit startling at first, bit I love it! I feel so confident and beautiful. I do miss my darker hair at times, but change is good.

I'm drawing again and working on my crafts again, all the time working hard to pay for a plane ticket to go see a good friend of mine in D.C.!!!

 I'm also setting up my 'Bloglovin' account, so all Google Reader fans worry not!

 Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/944251/?claim=epk3kbjytty">Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So, that's about what's going on with me. July will be a better month for Updates and all that. I've missed all of you so much!!!

 Thanks for sticking with me a reading!

Kat

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Love the blonde hair! You look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...