Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crafting on the last day of National Craft Month

Hello Lovelies~

 How long has it been? Two weeks or so? Crazy! I'll endeavor not to disappear for so long again. I'll admit I've been lazy and there is no excuse for not updating regularly. I did happen to make a new dress for summer though, which I will have to show ya'll when I get pictures.

Did any of you know that March is National Craft Month? If you did, good for you ^_^ and if you didn't, join the club! I was shocked and as it's the last day of March, I wanted to do something to celebrate. I pulled out everything I could find and I ended up having a lot of stuff to craft with, but the I realized I had nothing to craft....the realization made me sad, so to cheer myself up, I heated water for hot coco. Little did I know this act would give me just what I needed.

 With the water boiling and my favorite mug ready to be filled with chocolaty goodness, I pulled out my large tube of Swiss Miss, to find there was hardly anything in there!!!!! Who does that?! But while I stared at the empty container and ranted unhappily, I had a brilliant idea!

I quickly rinsed out the powder covered tube and dried it, before sawing it in half and rushing out to plug in my hot glue!

 A dash of Velvet, a Swish of Pearls, and a whole lot of Hot Glue later, This is what was born!










 I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but the moment I figure it out, I'll be posting a DIY for ya'll to let you know how to make your own...whatever I made ^_^

1 comment:

Realityhelix said...

No I did not know that. I guess it is fitting then, that I sewed my first Lolita things this month.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...