Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Catching up on the past few weeks

Hello Lovelies~

 I've been a bad blogger for the past few weeks. I'll be honest, I've felt very bland lately, I don't know why. The ability to write has eluded me! But I figured it happens to everyone and if I didn't get over this small bump in the road I would forever be stalled. So here I am working though this terrible blogging block!

Currently, I am watching the first season of 'Pretty Little Liars' again, a show I have fallen in love with and completely blame on my Francis when I had been avoiding it so well ^_~*. I am debating on getting the books. Unsure if my love of the show will be corrupted when I find things that don't match up as is inevitable ^^;

 Speaking of books, I finished 'Cinder', the book I was reading for my 50 book challenge. It was a great book. I finished it in like...a week! It was so hard to put down and I enjoyed every moment of it. The only issue I had with it is that it basically completed the story of Cinderella and now it has gone in a strange direction. Not a bad one mind you, but a strange one.

So! 'Cinder' is done and I am now reading something completely out of my usual realm of reading material. But I am currently reading, 'Storm Front', which is part of 'The Dresden Files' series written by Jim Butcher. When I am done with the book I plan on getting the audio book.



 O.o? I bet some of you are asking yourselves why have both, right? Lol

'Storm Front' is read by James Marsters! ... I have a mild obsession with him and have since he was Spike in 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'.

 Other than reading new books and watching much loved shows, I have been doing Deco! Lol I finished me friend's cell phone...

Here is a picture of it half done...


From here I decided I didn't like the blue kitty or the gold pearl in the upper left hand corner, so here is the finished product~!



I replaced the blue kitty with a small Hello Kitty charm and the gold pearl with a small yellow bow. I really like how this turned out. ^_^

 I was so pleased with how this turned out, I wanted to redo my phone, so this is the fist picture of my newly started design....it's not done, but in a week or so it'll look rockin'!!!



Cute, right? It'll be all pink when I'm done.

 So, that's it ^_^ That's what I've been up to lately. I hope to get back to a regular posting schedule in the next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...