Sunday, March 6, 2011

Trying new things

Hello Lovlies~

 Earlier this week a friend called and wanted to take pictures in graveyards. So I I said I'd be ready in 10 and scurried off to get dressed. Then it occurred to me...what does one wear to take pictures in a graveyard? I didn't think my light blue cupcake dress would cut it or be the most appropriate.


10 minuets and most of my closet strewn all over my bed, I saw a glimmer of hope! Well, actually it was a glimmer of light off of a black velvet skirt I've had for so long I don't remember where I got it anymore, and that's when I came up with a plan.

 Long black velvet skirt? Check
 White long sleeved collared shirt? Check
 Black vest? Check
 Black granny boots? Check
Black and gold veil? Check

This was the final result....




 That's right! I went Elegant Gothic Aristocratic!!!

I've never worn the EGA style before, it was defiantly something different. I had a ton of fun and while I might not wear this style everyday, it will certainly be added to my mental filing cabinet as a possible Coordinate for future wear.

 Have you tried any new styles in this new year? Tell me about them!

Added Bonus!!!! Here are a few more pictures from the shoot.





   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's such a crazy idea but I like it so much! :D I have to say that I love graveyards especialy the really old ones. I know one where I used to want to take photos of beautiful angel gravestones, but I was too shy to do that :) And i don't know anyone who would like to doit with me, they would thought I'm more crazy they already think I am! :D So I'm jelaous that you have someone you could share your crazy passions :) And these pictures are realy cool :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...