Monday, November 22, 2010

My Thankful List

Hello Lovelies~

 Thanksgiving is almost here and while this holiday has become about the food for the most part, it's still a time to take a moment and deeply reflect on what we are thankful for each year. I was already thinking of writing a post such as I am now, but when I saw that the Beautiful 'Ramble Rori' had done one just the same, I figured what the heck, she did it first, give her the credit!

So this is my 'Thankful List' as inspired by the great post by 'Ramble Rori' and you can find the original Here.


 1) I'm thankful for the wonderful people in my life that push me to be a better person, even though I'm stubborn and don't like or want to change.

2) I'm thankful for the love that has entered my life and while quite, is always there when I need him.

3) I'm thankful for my new job and the people I work with. They are all unique and fun to be around and they make the day go by so quick!

4) I'm thankful for my developing sewing abilities, without them I'd have to rely on others to make me the clothing I truly want and that can get expensive after awhile.

5) I'm thankful for my friends. For the New friends and Old friends, Close friends and Friends who are far away. I'm thankful for them all.

6) I'm thankful for the ability to be me is a world that wants me to be like everyone else.

And finally...

7) I'm thankful for the beauty I've had come into my life this year and hope it continues into the next year.


Well, that's my list. What are you thankful for? I'd love to hear your list ^_^

1 comment:

Asta Nordvig Ladegaard said...

that is such a lovely list! <3
i really enjoyed reading this post :)

please feel free to check out my blog if you feel like it <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...